Plum District
www.plumdistrict.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

A company that has been reborn with new leadership, vision and enthusiasm without losing its core vision, serving Moms.

Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsWith Susan Kim and Jennifer Nuckles at the helm, Plum District has morphed into a multimedia platform that offers increased marketing, branding and advertising options to our merchant base, while at the same time engaging our subscribers even more successfully. This allows each merchant to have a unique campaign with Plum District and heightens the user experience. Their new vision makes the job of the sales person easier with a variety of tools at their disposal to acquire new business. A salesperson can pitch a unique promotion and usually the management team will give it a whirl, as creativity is encouraged.

ConsRemote employment does not allow for the office camaraderie that an office environment would foster. East Coast has a 3 hour time lag to West Coast, so there is work into the evening hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs Plum begins to grow again, keep the lines of communication open, so that we can be as nimble and flexible as the company is currently. Keep experimenting and trying new ideas.

Sales

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Plum District full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexibility, challenging, working with fabulous, intelligent people. Great Brand. Cons: Too many inconsistencies from executive management. Advice to Senior Management: Try harder to keep good, talented employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Marketing

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Plum District full-time for more than a year

Pros: --Startup environment provides tons of learning opportunities --Great team and lots of peer support --My thoughts and suggestions were extremely accepted. The small-team dynamic made this possible.… Cons: The startup roller coaster can be tough. It can also… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Plum District.

Worked for Plum District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plum District reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Plum District CEO Susan Kim. All reviews posted anonymously by Plum District employees.