Plum District
www.plumdistrict.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Old leadership was awful. I hope the new leadership can turn it around.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsFun people, cool office, catered lunches, most people are smart

ConsThe daily deal industry is tanking, so it makes no sense to join a company in that space. People are lied to and held in the dark. Leadership is very secretive.

Advice to Senior ManagementAgain, I worked under the old CEO and leadership team, but it was not a well run company. I hear the new CEO is better but it's still a dying industry. I would avoid it.

Mom's Against Mom's

District Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Plum District as a contractor

Pros: Had a wonderful Regional Manager who put together a great team for… Cons: Almost all districts were closed down without notice, all were fired. Was supposed to be a company of Mom's about Mom's and… Advice to Senior Management: Be truthful and treat others as you would like to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Can make an impact

I have been working at Plum District full-time

Pros: You can make a big impact here. I feel like what I do actually matters and that my contributions are recognized. … Cons: The team is very small and people are feeling overwhelmed. We're definitely making… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Plum District.

Worked for Plum District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plum District reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Plum District CEO Susan Kim. All reviews posted anonymously by Plum District employees.