Plus One Health Management

www.plusonehealthmanagement.com
  www.plusonehealthmanagement.com
There are newer employer reviews for Plus One Health Management

Great place to lead group fitness classes!

Current Employee - Group Fitness Instructor in King of Prussia, PA
Current Employee - Group Fitness Instructor in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Plus One Health Management as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The scheduling is flexible and the policies are very corporate. That means the best of both worlds for fitness instructors. You get the benefits of a stable consistent pay with the flexibility of a freelancer. This gig is great.

Cons

The only real con is that shifts / classes are limited and available when the site gym wants them.

Keep rocking this! When I first started teaching yoga, I was all over the place. Grabbing some consistent classes, financial benefits, and feeling like I'm part of team is so rare with group fitness instructors. My classes with Pro1 are my favorites each week.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Plus One Health Management (View Most Recent)

Base wage was low, little incentive to stay with company

I worked at Plus One Health Management

Pros

Location was nice, I think the full time staff had benefits.

Cons

Working at a spa is the same everywhere, everyone is crabby and underpaid, no one wants their scheduled services.

Give part-time workers something to care about.

Your experience will depend on who you work for and where you are placed.

I worked at Plus One Health Management full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Daily interaction with members of the fitness center. Good pay and decent benefits.

Cons

Work/life balance is not the greatest, especially if you have a family. No room for advancement. You typically max out once you become a general manager and can't go any further, as all of the RVP's have been with the company forever and aren't going anywhere. No bonuses, minimal raises.

Provide more room for advancement by adding more regional management positions; negotiate with clients to allow better hours for fitness center workers because we have families too. Bonuses aren't expected but are appreciated, so providing a bonus for outstanding work every once in a while wouldn't hurt.

There are newer employer reviews for Plus One Health Management