Plus One Holdings

www.plusone.com
There are newer employer reviews for Plus One Holdings

It's a great company to work for and a wonderful opportunity

Former Employee - Fitness Specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA
Former Employee - Fitness Specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA

I worked at Plus One Holdings

Pros

It was a great environment to work in. I was able to use my college degree and expertise and work one on one with people. I loved the amount of interaction I was able to have with the clients. For the most part, most of the clients completely appreciated all us employees. It was a wonderful company to work for. The networking opportunities were amazing. I was able to connect and meet so many wonderful individuals at that job and I was also able to have flexibility with my personal life. Full time was working a minimum of 32 hours per week which is pretty much unheard of!

Cons

Since I was the newest employee, I had to work the early mornings, which was not my preference, but that is pretty much my only complaint.

I think they did a great job of trying to develop the employees to their fullest potential, if the employee was driven.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Plus One Holdings (View Most Recent)

Really nice company to work for

I have been working at Plus One Holdings full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

very nice locations to work at. the positions are good. The environments and staff themselves are great to work at and with.

Cons

no room for growth or salary increases, especially if you're a receptionist. No incentives to motive employees who aren't on the in-crowd.

please create more opportunities and incentives for receptionist and other non E.S. staff.

pleasant and good comradery w/ employees

Current Employee - Fitness Instructor
    Current Employee - Fitness Instructor

I have been working at Plus One Holdings

Pros

if you can afford to live off a part time income, it's good to work in a corporate environment.

Cons

little work available, because of employee schedules.

try to get corporate client to make employee schedules more flexible, allowing more access to the fitness center.

There are newer employer reviews for Plus One Holdings