Plus One Holdings

www.plusone.com

Great place to work

Marketing (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsGreat people who are very interested in your person and professional development. They are from a background of achieving goals for themselves and their clients, so that translates in to how they run their own business. One of the best jobs I've ever had. Senior management is very excited about their field personally. It makes them a great resource.

ConsPayment is a little on the lower end of the scale.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lose the emphasis of quality of life in return for larger returns. Make sure you continue to be an active part of your staff's life.

Horrible company.

Exercise Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Plus One Holdings for more than 3 years

Pros: Getting reimbursed for continuing education. I have no other pros… Cons: Horrible shifts. Was told by my RVP that I was inherited and not wanted. Could not get a hold of HR for answers.… Advice to Senior Management: Take better care of your employees, they are the ones… More

Awesome company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Plus One Holdings full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Fun place to work. I had a great experience… Cons: You will need to work many hours to make money. More
There are newer reviews on Plus One Holdings.

Worked for Plus One Holdings? Contribute to the Community!