There are newer employer reviews for Point B

Point B is full of unqualified people

I have been working at Point B

Pros

If you don't have much talent, yet can spin doctor well, this is the place for you. Looks matter more than substance.

Cons

I suspect that most glowing reports here are by people in recruiting and HR. It is encouraged to spin doctor and be deceptive and many in management have no background in what they are sent to deal with at the client. However, they have the "look." The smooth car salesman appearance. That's all that matters here. The spin, the talk, and taking credit where none is due. Having worked in other consulting firms, I can't believe the amount of fluff. The only reason they sell at all is due to college connections and with competition as it is with companies who actually have substantive people, I can't imagine this is sustainable.

Advice to Management

Do you know how people actually get hired at Point B? It is getting the rep for fluffy work in the Seattle area.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

smart people, good culture, people who care

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Point B

Pros

smart people, a great culture, work and life are both appreciated, i feel like i am treated fairly and respected

Cons

experiencing some growing pains - which is normal of any company you need to chart your own development course - which is changing

Advice to Management

don't lose sight of the talent inside the company keep to the work and life balance while doing great work

Great place to work.

I have been working at Point B

Pros

Great people to work with and the support for work/life balance is the best I've ever experienced.

Cons

Middle of the road compensation when considering no paid vacation or time off at all.

Advice to Management

Keep going on the OEI - but consider the impact of any changes on pay. You may need to re-visit the comparison compensation models previously used to ensure attraction and retention of the best candidates and Associates.