Point B
www.pointb.com Seattle, WA 500 to 999 Employees

Culture is everything!

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsNever worked in a better, more friendly and supportive work environment. Genuine support for employee work-life balance. Sustainable, measured growth reduces pressure to sell. Definitely not "up-or-out".

ConsIncessant support of employee "choice" can compromise business opportunities/value occasionally (however, it's worth it, in my opinion). Sometimes internal initiatives can be drowned out by the tendency/desire for collective appeasement.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet a direction and lead. Avoid too many cooks in kitchen.

Great place to work

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Point B

Pros: Great work/life balance for a consultant Interesting and diverse client base Great… Cons: If you need a ton of career guidance this is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Point B is a great place to work

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at Point B

Pros: Excellent place to work for the independant Cons: A very hands off environment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Point B.

Worked for Point B? Contribute to the Community!

Point B – Why Work for Us?

You Can Drive You can go along for the ride or your can drive. Drivers create their own road maps. Does yours look something like this? The Work You get to lead challenging initiatives with industry-leading clients. You… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Point B reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Point B CEO Mike Pongon. All reviews posted anonymously by Point B employees.