There are newer employer reviews for Point B

Wonderful place to have a career

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Senior Associate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Point B part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

From day one, Point B has provided the opportunity to work on more demanding or less demanding client projects. I've had the opportunity to have a more flexible schedule when I needed it, and throughout my entire career, I've enjoyed working with really smart people, who also happen to be great human beings.

Cons

Some,(but not all) people find it challenging to get the development/growth opportunities they are looking for.

Advice to Management

This 100% ownership thing is so awesome, I just think we've got to find a way to thread how deeply meaningful that is into everything we do as we build an enduring firm. I think we are on track but maybe make the OVV II class mandatory?

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

You're lucky if you work at Point B!

I have been working at Point B full-time

Pros

Point B is full of smart, talented and overall pretty wonderful people to work with. Employees are offered flexibility, trust, great culture (including many fun team-building activities) and now - ownership. In addition, the work is challenging and interesting. I believe the future here will only be brighter and I'm one of many people at Point B who plan to retire here.

Cons

This isn't the place for you if title and hierarchy mean a lot it your world. Employees are seen as relatively equal contributors. Also, be prepared to be part of a community… for employees who prefer to do their work and scurry home, this may not be the best fit. Everyone is encouraged to communicate, network and contribute to the company and the local community (who could really complain?).

It's completely different, and by different I mean sweet.

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Denver, CO

I have been working at Point B full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing culture and core values, great opportunities, challenging work, unreal people, benefits, social engagement. All around its a great firm.

Cons

Not sure I would say there are any challenges. If you are attached to titles, building your kingdom, being narrow-minded, etc. then it's probably not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep being and encouraging innovation.