PointBridge

www.pointbridge.com
  www.pointbridge.com
There are newer employer reviews for PointBridge

Fulfilling and challenging work with the most talented people I know.

I have been working at PointBridge

Pros

If A Players only hire A players, then they seem to all work at PointBridge. My colleagues are some of the most talented professionals I have ever met and bring a refreshing lack of ego to the table. We're always learning and always hungry for a challenge.

Cons

Great achievements are only possible with great effort and sometimes sacrifice. This is not a 9-5 environment so your ability to balance your work, family and life is directly related to how satisifed you will be as a member of this team.

Keep doing the things that have worked - Hire great people and stick to your core values: Customer Experience, Entrepreneurial Passion,Technical Brilliance and Total Reliability, Winning Together, and Integrity.

9 Other Employee Reviews for PointBridge (View Most Recent)

Fantastic place to work, smart colleagues and leadership cares about all employees

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PointBridge

Pros

-Compensation is very competitive
    -Leadership truly cares about employees
    -Brilliant colleagues who truly care about doing a great job for every client
    -Empowerment to do the right thing for clients
    -Great time off policy to accommodate employees' need for time to recharge

Cons

-Some mild pressure to work a lot of hours, although focus on chargeability has very recently been reduced so employees can focus more on delivering value to clients over meeting numbers.

Continue to listen to employees, value our opinions and respect us. As we grow, it'll be critical to ensure we maintain our unique and wonderful culture.

The best part of working at PointBridge is the interesting, dynamic, and smart people that I work with.

I have been working at PointBridge

Pros

I feel like I was able to make a positive contribution at PointBridge right away. I am more effective at my job because I am able to work independently. I appreciate that my manager cares about me and wants me to succeed.

Cons

The organization is growing quickly which is great, but that also can cause growing pains. As we continue to grow, change management will become more and more important.

There are newer employer reviews for PointBridge