PointBridge
www.pointbridge.com Chicago, IL 50 to 149 Employees

Fulfilling and challenging work with the most talented people I know.

I have been working at PointBridge

ProsIf A Players only hire A players, then they seem to all work at PointBridge. My colleagues are some of the most talented professionals I have ever met and bring a refreshing lack of ego to the table. We're always learning and always hungry for a challenge.

ConsGreat achievements are only possible with great effort and sometimes sacrifice. This is not a 9-5 environment so your ability to balance your work, family and life is directly related to how satisifed you will be as a member of this team.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing the things that have worked - Hire great people and stick to your core values: Customer Experience, Entrepreneurial Passion,Technical Brilliance and Total Reliability, Winning Together, and Integrity.

Well balanced consulting company

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at PointBridge

Pros: - Great vacation policy, take as much time as you need - Community driven, within the company and to the public - Deep Technical Expertise - Wont get… Cons: - Can be extremely busy for brief periods of time, but that is not unusual for a consulting firm - You have to be comfortable with… Advice to Senior Management: - Try to keep the great community atmosphere for as long as possible as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The best part of working at PointBridge is the interesting, dynamic, and smart people that I work with.

I have been working at PointBridge

Pros: I feel like I was able to make a positive contribution at PointBridge right away. I am more effective at my… Cons: The organization is growing quickly which is great, but that also can cause growing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PointBridge.

Worked for PointBridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PointBridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PointBridge CEO Mike Gersten. All reviews posted anonymously by PointBridge employees.