PointClear
www.pointclear.com Norcross, GA 50 to 149 Employees

Good Company, very professional

Business Development Associate (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsGood working atmosphere, small company environment, very professional, no ra ra boiler room attitude like some "telemarketing" firms. Top tier when it comes to work product and client projects. Base compensation good in the beginning. Not for beginners (ie good 2nd job) but a good middle level posting for great experience that will be more highly valued and compensated by other companies with inside lead gen departments.

ConsToo focused (regardless of emphasis on quality of work product/sales leads) on lead quantity and managing by activity metrics ( ie dials etc). Not enough focus on lead quality. This is a good middle level posting with very little opportunity for advancement or long term income growth due to small company size.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone that would be listened to. Either adapt to the system in place or take the experience and move on to a higher level position.

A career with PointClear

Anonymous (Current Employee)

I have been working at PointClear full-time

Pros: If business development is your talent, PointClear is the place to be. PointClear offers a professional environment where your hard work and results are rewarded… Cons: PointClear's success is built on a proven, time tested, structured formula that has provided results for it's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Extremely satisfied working for PointClear

Business Development Associate (Current Employee)
    Johns Creek, GA

I have been working at PointClear full-time for less than a year

Pros: Although a smaller-sized company, everyone seems to enjoy working with fellow co-workers which leads to minimal office drama - a hard-to-find in many small southern… Cons: Minimal company events and contests Advice to Senior Management: Company events seem to be forgotten with the constant hustle of what we do, it would be nice to have more so that associates are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PointClear.

Worked for PointClear? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PointClear reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PointClear CEO Dan McDade. All reviews posted anonymously by PointClear employees.