Fair Place to work

Current Employee - Senior Project Lead in Jersey City, NJ
Current Employee - Senior Project Lead in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Polaris FT

Pros

- Employee Benefits - Management Visibility on the work you do

Cons

- Variance in Package offered - Lack of motivation from management

Advice to Management

- Recognize right people with right technology stack and motivate them to grow even more

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. average

Current Employee - Internship-software in Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - Internship-software in Edison, NJ

I have been working at Polaris FT

Pros

It is a service company, so if ur interested in working on j2ee tech , join it

Cons

they dont recruit much interns, so the intern program iss not so good

Advice to Management

Create some specific job duties for the intern students

Focus on getting new Clients and also trying to maintain the existing Clients. Grow Bigger!

Current Employee - Team Lead in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Polaris FT

Pros

One of the biggest finacial institute as client. Work at your own pace ( Well in some cases its should be on Cons) Prompt HR response (Whether its positive or negative) Initial onsite benefits better than other indian counterparts. They apply for Green Card! (of cos the employee has to pay) Salary gets credited ontime. I am trying hard to think of some Pros. Finding it so difficult :( anyways i managed to mention a few.

Cons

Only one big Client. Poor compensation. And increments. My last increment was 1% !! No promotions when in onsite. In my case i dont have any communication with offshore supervisors. They have not even spoken or emailed me once since i came here. I doubt if they know that i am working here! No growth or training. No one cares what you do onsite. As long as they get their billing on time. They are fine. No recognistion or rewards specially onsite. As i said. No one cares what you do here. List goes on. For new comers. Join, Learn and Leave!

Advice to Management

Managment seems to be focusing more on Products than services. No effort is put on getting new Clients. Just relying on one Big Client. Account managers are useless. They are just here and passing time. Not worth what they are paid for. Must shed off all the high paid managers who are unproductive.