There are newer employer reviews for Polaris Industries

Good

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Medina, MN
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Medina, MN

I have been working at Polaris Industries

Pros

Good opportunity to move up and the people that work there are a great group of people to work with.

Cons

There tends to be clicks that are formed and that can make it tough for new hires to get in.

reviews filtered by
  1. The experience as a whole was very rewarding

Former Employee - Development Technician in Wyoming, MN
    Former Employee - Development Technician in Wyoming, MN

I worked at Polaris Industries

Pros

Comfortable work environment, Great subordinates, and highly competent management, as well as the ability for professional growth was some of the best i have experienced yet.

Cons

The ability for higher ranking or senior employees to listen to ideas and methods of junior employees was lacking, as well as the ability to predict employment status for any future period was disappointing.

Over all i loved working with Polaris as a whole but would only change the ability to continue internships, as well as be able to employ the interns once there time is complete and they have proven themselves to all tasks given.

2. polaris has a family atmospher and is the best place i ever worked

Current Employee - Asseblely in Spirit Lake, IA
    Current Employee - Asseblely in Spirit Lake, IA

I have been working at Polaris Industries

Pros

people make the diffrance, the quilty of product you help produce is an honor, its alot of fun, the pay is great

Cons

no one ever said it was easy but the felling of putting in a hrad days work is rewarding in its own right

if we had a more in depth preview of upcoming events and products it would put us all at ease over the scare of our jobs moving to other places

There are newer employer reviews for Polaris Industries