Polaris Industries

www.polaris.com

The experience as a whole was very rewarding

Development Technician (Former Employee) Wyoming, MN

ProsComfortable work environment, Great subordinates, and highly competent management, as well as the ability for professional growth was some of the best i have experienced yet.

ConsThe ability for higher ranking or senior employees to listen to ideas and methods of junior employees was lacking, as well as the ability to predict employment status for any future period was disappointing.

Advice to Senior ManagementOver all i loved working with Polaris as a whole but would only change the ability to continue internships, as well as be able to employ the interns once there time is complete and they have proven themselves to all tasks given.

In 16 years of employmet with Polaris I never even thought about going any where else.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Spirit Lake, IA

I have been working at Polaris Industries

Pros: Comparble pay. BENEFITS. Treated well. Appreciation for hard work and… Cons: Mandatory overtime on short notice. Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to the employees attitudes. One bad attitude… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

polaris has a family atmospher and is the best place i ever worked

Asseblely (Current Employee) Spirit Lake, IA

I have been working at Polaris Industries

Pros: people make the diffrance, the quilty of product you help produce… Cons: no one ever said it was easy but the felling of… Advice to Senior Management: if we had a more in depth preview of upcoming events and products it would… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Polaris Industries.

Worked for Polaris Industries? Contribute to the Community!