There are newer employer reviews for Polaris Industries

The experience as a whole was very rewarding

Former Employee - Development Technician  in  Wyoming, MN
Former Employee - Development Technician in Wyoming, MN

I worked at Polaris Industries

Pros

Comfortable work environment, Great subordinates, and highly competent management, as well as the ability for professional growth was some of the best i have experienced yet.

Cons

The ability for higher ranking or senior employees to listen to ideas and methods of junior employees was lacking, as well as the ability to predict employment status for any future period was disappointing.

Over all i loved working with Polaris as a whole but would only change the ability to continue internships, as well as be able to employ the interns once there time is complete and they have proven themselves to all tasks given.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Polaris Industries (View Most Recent)

In 16 years of employmet with Polaris I never even thought about going any where else.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Spirit Lake, IA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spirit Lake, IA

I have been working at Polaris Industries

Pros

Comparble pay. BENEFITS. Treated well. Appreciation for hard work and good attendance.

Cons

Mandatory overtime on short notice.

Pay more attention to the employees attitudes. One bad attitude has a negative effect on everyone around that employee.

polaris has a family atmospher and is the best place i ever worked

Current Employee - Asseblely  in  Spirit Lake, IA
    Current Employee - Asseblely in Spirit Lake, IA

I have been working at Polaris Industries

Pros

people make the diffrance, the quilty of product you help produce is an honor, its alot of fun, the pay is great

Cons

no one ever said it was easy but the felling of putting in a hrad days work is rewarding in its own right

if we had a more in depth preview of upcoming events and products it would put us all at ease over the scare of our jobs moving to other places

There are newer employer reviews for Polaris Industries

Worked for Polaris Industries? Contribute to the Community!