There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren

It was a decent job, at the time I was in high school, but when I was let go, It didn't bother me much.

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

The job itself is easy, they can be flexible with hours, they are good about breaks, the specific location was nice.

Cons

Some customers can be difficult to deal with. Can be disorganized at times .

433 Other Employee Reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren (View Most Recent)

Typical retail position.

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

I felt that this was a good experience as a sales associate. It's like your typical retail job, you work with all kinds of people and you get to enhance your sales skills.

Cons

Thankfully my job was not commission based, but some stores were and that could be a problem for people who don't like the "eat what you kill" type of work.

It's hard to offer advice to management because I worked at one retail store. Overall I was satisfied.

So Far, So Good (for right now)

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

Not a bad place to work if you need a 2nd part-time job, very relaxing work environment and not very stressful. Management is easy-going and willing to work with you if you had any issues or need time off. Great discount for a quality clothing line if you are an employee.

Cons

Not great pay, like any retail store your enjoyment can depend on how you are treated by customers, only get 15-19 hours for part-time. Work usually very repetitious.

Cut down the staff sizes, hire a few more full-time employees or give more than 20 hours a week to part-time employees who have proven to be reliable and give them in the range of 30-35. You only need to have extra staff readily available on the weekends. So you could give your reliable employees more hours during the week

There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren