Polo Ralph Lauren

www.ralphlauren.com
  www.ralphlauren.com
There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren

It was a decent job, at the time I was in high school, but when I was let go, It didn't bother me much.

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

The job itself is easy, they can be flexible with hours, they are good about breaks, the specific location was nice.

Cons

Some customers can be difficult to deal with. Can be disorganized at times .

456 Other Employee Reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren (View Most Recent)

Typical retail position.

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

I felt that this was a good experience as a sales associate. It's like your typical retail job, you work with all kinds of people and you get to enhance your sales skills.

Cons

Thankfully my job was not commission based, but some stores were and that could be a problem for people who don't like the "eat what you kill" type of work.

It's hard to offer advice to management because I worked at one retail store. Overall I was satisfied.

I would describe my experience at Polo as stressful and hetic.

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

The polo discount is good. You get first look at the new stuff that is coming out and you get first chance to buy.

Cons

You work long hours as a manager and are limited to having associates work a 20 hour week max. They expect you to hire to the point that no associate gets more then 4 hours. You want a weekend off forget it! or you will be working 10 nights in a row to get that off and it better be for a good reason. Payroll has to be micromanaged by the hour to the point on saturday someone is runnig to the back to input the numbers to make sure you dont miss it! If you miss payroll by even a dollar look out. If you have paperwork to get done most time it is done after you get off or during your lunch hour.

Back off the manageing the payroll by the hour. Let the good associates have more then 20 hours a week and make it easier to get rid of the lousy workers. And give office days to those that need it. Give managers a weekend off every month unless its blacked out.

There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren