There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Ralph Lauren Com Customer Service Representative in High Point, NC

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

The work environment is positive,clean and comfortable. Management is helpful and the company has not lost sight of what customer service is about.

Cons

You are hired at seasonal with the "hopes" of being asked to a permenant employee. When you are seasonal, you get no time off. They give the impression that they will work with you if there is a day off you need, but I would not count on it.

Advice to Management

Practice being "nimble" when it come to seasonal employees and time off.

reviews filtered by
  1. Excellent Sales Associate Job

Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Marcos, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Marcos, TX

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

excellent working conditions, discount off of clothes, generally quite a classy place to work, employees are treated with much respect

Cons

monotonous tasks such as folding clothes for hours, and often times, as you fold customers come and mess up your organization and presentation as you are working

Advice to Management

I have no advice to the management of the San Marcos Polo Raulph Lauren. They were always very respectful, kind, and excellent leaders.

Overall, working at Polo was a positive experience.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nags Head, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nags Head, NC

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

Polo allowed me to have a very flexible work schedule. I was able to work the opening, mid-day, or closing shift depending on what worked best for my schedule.

Cons

Hours available for work is heavily dependent upon sales, so it was difficult to predict how many hours I was going to work per week. I was often sent home hours early if we did not meet our sales benchmarks for the day. This made it very difficult for me to create a reliable personal budget.

Advice to Management

Find appropriate places and ways to give employees constructive feedback (in front of customers on the sales floor is not an appropriate place). Try to establish better boundaries between management and employees. Overall, I had a good relationship with my managers at Polo. Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren