There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren

Mangement did not coach or motivate yet expected results.

Former Employee - Sales Professional in King of Prussia, PA
Former Employee - Sales Professional in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

Good on a resume. Beatiful store and a great brand.

Cons

Management did not communicate well with sales staff. Sales team felt unsuported by managers.

Advice to Management

Communicate with your staff consistently. If your sales associates have decided to leave, it is too late to open the lines of communication. Many talented sales professionals are enjoying successful careers elswhere, stop bleeding your talent.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Excellent Sales Associate Job

Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Marcos, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Marcos, TX

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

excellent working conditions, discount off of clothes, generally quite a classy place to work, employees are treated with much respect

Cons

monotonous tasks such as folding clothes for hours, and often times, as you fold customers come and mess up your organization and presentation as you are working

Advice to Management

I have no advice to the management of the San Marcos Polo Raulph Lauren. They were always very respectful, kind, and excellent leaders.

Overall, working at Polo was a positive experience.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nags Head, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nags Head, NC

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

Polo allowed me to have a very flexible work schedule. I was able to work the opening, mid-day, or closing shift depending on what worked best for my schedule.

Cons

Hours available for work is heavily dependent upon sales, so it was difficult to predict how many hours I was going to work per week. I was often sent home hours early if we did not meet our sales benchmarks for the day. This made it very difficult for me to create a reliable personal budget.

Advice to Management

Find appropriate places and ways to give employees constructive feedback (in front of customers on the sales floor is not an appropriate place). Try to establish better boundaries between management and employees. Overall, I had a good relationship with my managers at Polo. Keep up the good work!