There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren

It was a great college job, but I would not recommend it as a place to seek a full time career.

Former Employee - Sales Professional  in  Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Sales Professional in Dallas, TX

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

The management was flexible with my hours, working around my class schedules and when possible my school events.

Cons

Compensation as a sales professional in a Ralph Lauren retail store is below average. Also the management team micromanaged everything I did in this position.

414 Other Employee Reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren (View Most Recent)

Compromised by new management

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Jackson, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Jackson, NJ

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

There is a good employee discount system, flexible availability requests, location to other stores is good if you like to shop

Cons

Management is over-demanding of part time associates, management is unrealistic with said demands, management makes you feel guilty for time off even in times of family emergency

Stop being communist leaders... This is a retail store. People that work here have lives outside of Polo. You need to understand that. Supervisors were told that they were not allowed to be friends with employees outside of work.

Perfect for adding to a resume but not a place with opportunity for advancement.

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager  in  Vail, CO
    Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Vail, CO

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

Benefit package was amazing and the experience is also good for future preparation in retail. There is opportunity to delve into all areas of a business.

Cons

The company maintains an iron grip on all upper management position and many of the people have had their jobs for years this prevents up and coming management to remain stagnant and not able to advance to future levels.

Please continue to recognize those overachieving individuals and remember that a tenured team is not always the best team to take the company to the next level.

There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren

Worked for Polo Ralph Lauren? Contribute to the Community!