Polo Ralph Lauren
www.ralphlauren.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Proud to be a team player.

Cash Lead (Current Employee)
Cabazon, CA

ProsRegardless of the position held, he company makes you feel like a part of a bigger picture every time you come to a sales rally. Great discounts on top of sales. Career opportunities. Friendly and welcoming management team. Easy access to the corporate in NY, NY. Constant training and easily penetrated innovative ideas and techniques.

ConsHigh employee turnover, including managers/full-timers, makes it slightly impersonal and hard to keep the routinely warm atmosphere.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome managers have amazing leadership skills while lacking social skills. The leadership team could be more involved in the employees character and personality development considering it an investment into the company's prosperity and financial growth.

Sales is key

Sales (Current Employee)
    Pismo Beach, CA

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work environment. Easy going Cons: Part time is only 20 hours a week Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An undeniable incredible company to work for that catered to the growth of my professional career.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I created long lasting relationships that I currently tape into… Cons: I can't say anything bad about my experience working for… Advice to Senior Management: The retail environment I walked into was a completely different feel when I left after 4… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Polo Ralph Lauren.

Worked for Polo Ralph Lauren? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Polo Ralph Lauren reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Polo Ralph Lauren CEO Ralph Lauren. All reviews posted anonymously by Polo Ralph Lauren employees.