Polo Ralph Lauren

www.ralphlauren.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren

Enjoyable time but could have been better in stand alone store

Former Employee - Supervisor in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Supervisor in London, England (UK)

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very structured, fenomenally successful American brand that will add bonus to anyone CV's. Great collection presentations, staff parties, VIP events for clients, HR is very helpful, reviews are regular

Cons

Not exciting when based in department store, feels different in UK (I guess in US Company is just outsanding). Not great for quick growth opportunities. Work life balance wasn't great as located in dept store

513 Other Employee Reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren (View Most Recent)

Great Company, but doesn't value or reward it's employees enough for how hard they work

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros

Good experience, mostly nice coworkers, important brand, opportunity to do charity work.

Cons

Lots of stress, tons of work that sometimes doesn't get used or is changed immediately, Not enough compensation for amount of work outputted and extra long hours at times.

Appreciate more

So happy with the brand, so sad with my career

Former Employee - Department Manager in Madrid (Spain)
    Former Employee - Department Manager in Madrid (Spain)

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The Brand, the standards, the American way of viewing things, the RL world, the discounts, the flexibility...
     It is really one of the best companies I have worked for or maybe the one I had more passion for.

Cons

Spain. There are no careers opportunities or they do not share them with you. Too afraid of losing control or letting anyone grow higher. I wanted and already had the experience for better or international positions and all I hear from the HR is "mañana, mañana" and a year went by.

You need to believe in people. If you are good at your job you should not be scared of promoting, training or giving a hand to someone that wants to grow in the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren