Polo Ralph Lauren
www.ralphlauren.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Once in a Life-time Job

Assistant to Ralph Lauren (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren full-time for more than a year

ProsMarvelous Boss! Working for Ralph was one of the highlights of my unique career. I learned so much from him. I gained a lot of knowledge in how you successfully run a company and how you treat your employees. Well-Diversified, Fantastic perks, Unique individuals, Beautiful space!

ConsNo mentor, few job opportunities, no open door policy.
The salary wasn't realistic for New York. Being the Assistant to Ralph Lauren, it was difficult to stay with-in the company and gain respect for my "own" accomplishments. I found that people were not so receptive but Ralph was amazing and stayed in contact, even after I left the New York office.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement a Mentoring Program and offer better salaries.

Children's Wear...stay away extremely negative work environment

Product Development Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Great discount - Company name looks good on resume Cons: I hope someone from RL very upper management does see this review. The Children's Wear department is an extremely negative work environment. People are constantly… Advice to Senior Management: Some morals are needed in this department. An HR person that truly cares about employess need to shadow this office for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Coordinator

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros: Great atmosphere, work/life balance, great office space Cons: Low salaries, long commute, no bonus Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Polo Ralph Lauren.

Worked for Polo Ralph Lauren? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Polo Ralph Lauren reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Polo Ralph Lauren CEO Ralph Lauren. All reviews posted anonymously by Polo Ralph Lauren employees.