There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren

One of a kind experience.

Current Employee - Freelance  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Freelance in New York, NY

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren for less than a year

Pros

Great company to freelance for. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Cons

Although I freelance for a short moment, I learn so much about not being afraid to take a chance on companies that I couldn't see myself working for.

416 Other Employee Reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren (View Most Recent)

Great Job

Former Employee - Stock Supervisor  in  Long Island City, NY
    Former Employee - Stock Supervisor in Long Island City, NY

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Excellent staff, my supervisors were always kind and helpful and the pay was great. I think that if you are considering to work here, you should give it a chance. I have not regretted it ever. I just wish that the position was permanent being that the job was very fun and at the same time challenging. Everything was greatly organized which was a plus.

Cons

Downsides would probably be that the position is temporary. Other than that, nothing can really be said. Everything about this job was great. Even when you are really busy it does not feel abysmal or tedious. Probably one of the best companies I've worked at so far.

Keep up the great work!

Completely toxic corporate cutlure. Drink the Koolaid or else!

Current Employee - Director of Retail Development  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director of Retail Development in New York, NY

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent technical knowledge to learn. Company is constantly adding value and developing and bettering its processes.

Cons

Complete disregard for the value of people. Don't like something? There's the door! I traveled all over the US and Canada for this company and when it was time to replace my superior, I had no say nor the opportunity to weigh in. When I annoucned I was leaving, giving additional notice, I was treated like garbage. I was always a top performer - even given a rare award to commemorate this - then received a bad review the final year, after I annouced I was leaving. I had never seen turnover quite like at the womenswear division of RL. It was a revolving door of people and I lasted five years!

Learn to appreciate people; give them a reason to grow. Stop putting executive management's children in positions. Stop blocking people who want to move from one division to another because you are hording talent and acting territorial.

There are newer employer reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren

Worked for Polo Ralph Lauren? Contribute to the Community!