Polo Ralph Lauren
www.ralphlauren.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Senior Level Executive at Ralph Lauren

Senior Director (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren full-time for more than 8 years

ProsRalph Lauren is an solid and growing Consumer Goods/Luxury company and during my 8 years working at the corporate level (Senior Director of I.T._M&A_HR_L&D) I experienced growth, advancement and worked with (and in some cases) for some of the smartest and creative people I know. ...and don't even get me started on the Polo Perks! Amazing!

ConsLike many companies, some Division run better then others, however Ralph Lauren Divisions (i.e., Menswear vs. Womenswear vs. I.T. vs. Finance vs. HR vs. Sourcing, etc.) tend to run is silos...very independent from each other. Call it the product of being 40+ old, having the "we have always done it this way" attitude, change and the conflict that comes with change is RL Corps biggest challenge. Again, you could have a division (i.e., I.T) that runds amazingly well, but then have a division (i.e., HR) that has broken processes, almost non-existent follow up and follow-through and at the end of the day you are only as strong as your weakest link.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix your HR division, put more time and thought into a PMO (Project Management Office).

Great Job!

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Lehi, UT

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren part-time

Pros: You get to work in a friendly, fun environment. The company is… Cons: I work part time, and I would like to get more hours. I would be great… Advice to Senior Management: Management is awesome. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience overall at Polo

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Leesburg, VA

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good company to work for, especially for a first time job.… Cons: Slow pay increase, worked there for almost 4 years as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Polo Ralph Lauren.

Worked for Polo Ralph Lauren? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Polo Ralph Lauren reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Polo Ralph Lauren CEO Ralph Lauren. All reviews posted anonymously by Polo Ralph Lauren employees.