Pomegranate Communications

pomegranate.com

A rare chance to work and learn with good people.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Petaluma, CA

ProsAt Pomegranate you get a chance to work with some really top-level people, and be involved in the world of art, culture, and education. There are many opportunities to learn more and to grow as a person. The workers are treated with dignity and respect.

ConsAt Pomegranate everyone is expected to work hard, always trying to improve and keep mistakes from happening. It's a pressure environment, and since a lot of money goes into making the products as good as possible, pay scales are not sky-high.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome workers expect more real-time direction (i.e. supervision) than is customary at Pomegranate. It can be confusing at times since Pomegranate expects everyone to be "on the ball" and to pick up workplace context in an ongoing way.

The Worst of Family-Owned Business

(Former Employee) Portland, OR

I worked at Pomegranate Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nice products, 401k, health plan Cons: This company has all the worst problems of a family-run business: poor personnel management, slapdash systems, sweatshop mentality, and no room for advancement. If you… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with staff and hire a competent manager No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The good and the not-so-good about Pomegranate.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pomegranate Communications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great creative work and plenty to do. Nice to take pride in what you do every day. The… Cons: Raises are rare. Expect to live on your starting salary for up to a decade. Owners rarely give compliments to anyone but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pomegranate Communications.

Worked for Pomegranate Communications? Contribute to the Community!