PoolCorp

www.poolcorp.com
  www.poolcorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for PoolCorp

Had a Skype interview then a face to face. Was offered job same day as face to face

I have been working at PoolCorp

Pros

Prompt, honest, lots of opportunity

Cons

Relocation is almost a must

35 Other Employee Reviews for PoolCorp (View Most Recent)

The Drawbacks of a Publically Owned Co.

Former Employee - CDL Delivery Truck Driver
    Former Employee - CDL Delivery Truck Driver

I worked at PoolCorp

Pros

Good Benifits, needed time off handled appropriately, access to tecnical info is good, monthly meetings for updates and to handle problems were consistant.

Cons

Poor rate of pay, response to problems was very slow or non - existant in some cases, bullying by senior employees was a problem, inappropriate shifting of responsibilities was cronic, over sight of poor employee relations was inconsistant. Inconsistant price changes to certain customers was rampant where big customers received unfair loww prices and small customers received unfair high prices. This resulted in a high rate of theft.

Keeping low wages to satisfy investors return is not condusive to a well functioning company and that will produce better returns. A better model for assignment of responsibilities is needed. Less emphasis on the importance of senior employees where production over-rides quality of results.

Simply amazing.

I have been working at PoolCorp

Pros

PoolCorp is an industry leader in the pool business, and the culture shows it! Friendly staff and employees, I honestly had to write this review so I could look at the other reviews I have never worked at PoolCorp! PC not only met my expectations but raised them.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Continue doing what your doing!

There are newer employer reviews for PoolCorp