PoolCorp

www.poolcorp.com
  www.poolcorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for PoolCorp

The only company I've worked for where I look forward to coming to work every day.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at PoolCorp full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Unique corporate culture, business model, and vision to expand the industry, autonomy, consistent opportunity for growth and advancement, great communication from top to bottom of the hierarchy, and room to shine.

Cons

The operations side of the company could have more continuing educational resources and programs to work with at the sales center level somewhat like the sales side does.

Keep investing in the MIT program and finding new ways to make it even better.

36 Other Employee Reviews for PoolCorp (View Most Recent)

PoolCorp has given me a great chance to succeed.

Current Employee - MIT
    Current Employee - MIT

I have been working at PoolCorp full-time

Pros

Great manager in training program that encompasses almost every aspect of the business, and gave me a chance to sling shot my carrer. Lots of room to move up and grow with this company as it continues to grow. The training includes great programs for marketing, sales of any product, presentations, and financial analysis.

Cons

Thus far the biggest complaint is the warehouse management software. It takes a while to get used to, even with the training program, but has been even more difficult to teach to new hires.

Work on the inventory management system

Treats their employees very well

Current Employee - MIT in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - MIT in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at PoolCorp full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits, even beyond monetary ones. Company really puts employees first. Good company cohesion, everyone is willing to work together. Great training program.

Cons

Seems slightly like a blue collar corporate environment at times. Some customers seem desperately behind the times, and this causes them to sometimes be difficult to work with. Salaries can be a bit low

Keep treating employees well, but bring salaries to a more competitive levels to retain employees longer.

There are newer employer reviews for PoolCorp