Porch
porch.com Seattle, WA 50 to 149 Employees

Moving Fast, Solving Big Problems

Seattle, WA

I have been working at Porch full-time for less than a year

ProsFast-paced work environment, upbeat coworkers, rapid growth, and a mission that everyone believes in make Porch a exciting place to work. The CEO and all of the leadership are dynamic and really believe in what we're doing as a company.

ConsPorch is still a very young company so it's hard to really see any serious downsides yet, but if I had to choose something I would say that the rapid pace of change could potentially be frustrating for some. Working hard on one thing only to come to work the next week and find that plans have changed could sometimes be a bummer.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be transparent about the company's vision, direction, and status.

Great company solving a real problem

I have been working at Porch full-time for less than a year

Pros: I am very "fortunate to be porchin it"! We have an amazing set of people who are working together to solve a really big problem and… Cons: The office is growing fast so at times it can be hard to know exactly what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I'm having the time of my life!

Marketing & PR (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Porch full-time for less than a year

Pros: I absolutely love coming into work everyday and am surrounded by the most supportive, wonderful, colleagues who embody a tremendous spirit and hard work ethic.… Cons: I wish I could park in the front lot! Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work and continue doing reviews so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Porch.

Worked for Porch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Porch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Porch CEO Matt Ehrlichman. All reviews posted anonymously by Porch employees.