Porter Novelli
www.porternovelli.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

There are pros and cons for everything

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Porter Novelli

ProsThe working environment is very positive and colleagues are support of each other, helping out when needed. The agency as a whole tries to be up to date on trends in the industry providing support and guidance from its headquarters. There are great relationships with clients. There is flexibility in schedules, working from home, taking off for doctor appointments, etc.

ConsThe days are long and agency work is always stressful. Don't think the company does enough to support and reward its staff - for example, there are hardly ever any financial incentives or bonuses. The benefits of working in a big agency are not as strong when working outside of one of the bigger offices. Training on key company value proposition tools does not always make it to the smaller offices.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue focusing on leading in industry trends, but don't forget the people who get the "company" there. There should be a stronger program in place to ensure employee motivation and morale is high - whether that includes bonuses, on the spot rewards, incentives and other activities to build community throughout the different offices. Otherwise, staff will burn out and get out.

Best internship I've ever had!

Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Porter Novelli

Pros: This internship is by far one of the best out there. Interns are involved in all aspects of life at the agency, from brainstorm sessions… Cons: All of the interns were assigned to different teams so our experiences differed from one another.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work with this program! Maybe for next year hold a meeting to discuss any potential openings in PN offices… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Diverse and Supportive

Account Supervisor (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Porter Novelli

Pros: Porter Novelli has been an awesome place to work - I've been so lucky… Cons: Some teams have better leadership (senior/middle management) than others and unfortunately, this can really impact your… Advice to Senior Management: You are moving in the right direction - keep maintaing transparency with your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Porter Novelli.

Worked for Porter Novelli? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Porter Novelli reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Porter Novelli CEO Karen van Bergen. All reviews posted anonymously by Porter Novelli employees.