Portrait Innovations

www.portraitinnovations.com

Great First job out of College

Studio Sales Associate (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsI just got my bonus today and it is so nice to be rewarded for all the hard work that we had to put in over the Christmas and Easter seasons . Yes, it was a lot of long hours and there were days that we were tired, but we are paid at time and a half for any of the extra hours we were so the pay checks were totally worth it. I have worked here for a little over a year, I started right after I graduated from college, and I literally have become such good friends with all the people who work there. I even went to one of their weddings! The manager is pretty awesome. She's been helping me work toward being a manager at a studio in the future.

I get that working in a customer service environment can be tough sometimes, because you can't please everyone...but I have to say I have met some pretty cool famlies and heard some neat stories from all the different people who come in here. I've learned soooo much when it comes to how to work with the things that customers need and want and it's going to stick with me forever no matter where I work in the future.

My most favorite part is the fact that I get to be creative. They've been giving us a lot of new props and backgrounds lately so we've been getting to try out new things and really give the customers a lot of choose from...which you definitely need because the software that you have to use at the studio makes you create a lot of speical effects and products with the pictures and if you don't have enough it doesn't really work out too well when you're showing the pictures.

Honestly, this has been an awesome experience for me at P.I.

ConsLike I said before, the hours can be long....but the over time pay checks definitely make up for it.

Decent job, easy compared to some management positions. Found the company slightly disorganized.

Studio Manager (Former Employee) Durham, NC

I worked at Portrait Innovations

Pros: Clear communication with my regional manager, tight knit crew and usually cordial customers. It was fairly exciting… Cons: In 3 years with the company despite my best efforts I didn't manage an annual bonus as a manager or an associate. I knew a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up for the most part. I enjoyed my time with the company I just felt a little under-appreciated… More

After working there, I will never take my child or recommend to others because of how awful the company is.

Studio Associate (Former Employee) Snellville, GA

I worked at Portrait Innovations

Pros: The pay is decent and you do form some great… Cons: The management is horrible. Customers get upset with you because you force them to take pictures they don't want. They also get upset because of… Advice to Senior Management: Constructive criticism is a must. Work with employees to improve their skills, don't just threaten them so they get better. Cut down on the number… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Portrait Innovations.

Worked for Portrait Innovations? Contribute to the Community!