Portrait Innovations

www.portraitinnovations.com
  www.portraitinnovations.com
There are newer employer reviews for Portrait Innovations

It's a challenge but it's worth it....

Current Employee - Sales Associate/Photographer
Current Employee - Sales Associate/Photographer

I have been working at Portrait Innovations

Pros

This is NOT an easy place to work. They caught me by surprise, but honestly, I've read all of the reviews regarding Portrait Innovations and other companies that require sales in the position. I've noticed a patter of negative reviews. Most people who complain about companies putting 'too much pressure' on sales associates are merely whining because they couldn't cut it in sales. You can teach anybody photography. It's a definitely a creative talent that takes practice. However to consistently close at a successful rate is a gift given within an outgoing, confident personality. You have to have thick skin or you'll never make it as a sales person. I've worked for P.I. for several weeks and I have no issue with the sales process. It's a little complicated and it could potentially confuse customers to the point of frustration, I agree. However, if you do as Portrait Innovations trains you, you won't have a problem. Knowledge is power. They give you the tools, you have to know and believe in what you're selling. Otherwise you'll find yourself crying about failure and trying to blame the company because you couldn't cut it. It's not a scam, nor is Portrait Innovations ripping people off. In fact the way it's set up honestly saves the customer A LOT of money. Which builds customer rapport. Yes, there's pressure to keep numbers high, just like in any other company. Yet those numbers are what keep the business and food on the table. Portrait Innovations is money motivated, but not greedy. If they were greedy they wouldn't be offering bonuses and overtime the way they generously do. I say to those with negative reviews, quit the whining and go find a job that might be simpler for you. Like....McDonalds. That should be easy. Have fun with that. Meanwhile, I'm going to continue to challenge myself.

Cons

It can get stressful with the amount of hours and the occasional irate customer. But no company is perfect, and it's impossible to satisfy everybody. No insurance for New Coming Associates. It's a lot of information when you start training, so be ready for that. A lot to learn.

We need at least a dental plan coming in. But I'm pleased with working for you.

187 Other Employee Reviews for Portrait Innovations (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Portrait Innovations