Ports America

www.portsamerica.com

Good company to work for...

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsPA offers excellent compensation and bonus structure. The management staff are very professional and attentive to team needs. The atmosphere there is great. The building and work areas are well lighted, open and setup to enhance a collaborative environment. My supervisor was very knowledgeable and made every effort to keep me up on current technology.

ConsOne member of my team was very unprofessional in that they treated certain people with respect while treating others as if they were not important to the team. I made every effort I could to be friendly and professional to this person however they had their mind set that only certain people were going to be friendly with her. It was totally unprofessional of this person.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your more qualified people at all cost.Some of the people on your team there are too dependent on others to get their jobs done however you keep these people because they are (1) Female and you are VERY friendly with them and (2) these people have their heads so far up where the sun doesn't shine you can't see their mistakes.

The worst company I ever worked for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Ports America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fair benefits. Grill party to make you feel valued. Cons: Weak management and very unprofessional HR in Chandler. Many Supervisors have no education which creates conflicts as unable to handle their job. Very hard working… Advice to Senior Management: Get more educated employees and do your job you are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

PA Review

I have been working at Ports America

Pros: Good benifits and good people. Depending on the group you… Cons: Depending on the group and manager.Career opertunities are limited. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ports America.

Worked for Ports America? Contribute to the Community!