Portsmouth Regional Hospital
www.portsmouthhospital.com Portsmouth , NH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Teamwork was the most important and greatest experiences.

Medical Technologist (Current Employee)
Portsmouth, VA

ProsEveryone is respectable towards each other. We always ask questions and try to figure what the best solution is together. We as a team help each other out by taken care of the co-workers data information about their patient so that part is finished. Sometimes the department can get busy-answering phones,speaking to doctors and answering any questions the families or patients have about there procedure. Management was nice and tried to work with you on certain aspects.

ConsSometimes the communication between management and employees was not achieveable.
There was no advancement and if there was an open shift available because someone left you hardly had the chance to be chosen.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think there needs to be more communication between managers and employees and when there are empty shifts you should tell the current employees first and then go out of the box for other applicants.

BSN-Okay

BSN (Former Employee)
    Portsmouth, VA

I worked at Portsmouth Regional Hospital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The staff get together and meet at Harbor restaurants and clubs/bars - fun you know lots of people. Staff… Cons: The darn traffic and bridge issues getting to work Management is… Advice to Senior Management: try harder Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Night Pharmacy services in a 200 bed acute care inpatient Hospital with a 20 bed ICU

Night Pharmacist 9PM - 7AM (Former Employee)
    Portsmouth, NH

I worked at Portsmouth Regional Hospital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Learned a lot of new medication therapies and new medicaiton… Cons: Shift change was potentially difficult as the evening shift was trying to get out on… Advice to Senior Management: Allow staff to communicate with incoming shifts so that pt… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Portsmouth Regional Hospital.

Worked for Portsmouth Regional Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Portsmouth Regional Hospital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Portsmouth Regional Hospital employees.