Post University
www.post.edu Waterbury, CT

One Giant Joke

Admissions Counselor/Internet (Former Employee)
Waterbury, CT

I worked at Post University full-time for less than a year

ProsInitial interview was good. They seemed interested. Hired me within 24 hours. Sent letters of hire and salary agreement along with a firm start date.

ConsWhere do I begin? Moved my entire life and resigned a present position to take a job with Post. After major expenses totaling several thousand and signing a lease, the University called the day before I was supposed to start to say the job was no longer available. How does that happen? Now I have no job and I have to move back home. They even hung up the phone when I acted upset. Wouldn't you?

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is apparent to me that there is a huge problem with communication at this facility and I became another victim of the lack of professionalism that was afforded to me.

very unsatisfied and disappointed by management

OEI Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Post University full-time

Pros: steady paycheck and decent benefits. Cons: focus on quantity not quality Advice to Senior Management: value and support employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great work environment with challenging tasks and the ability to change lives through higher ed

Admissions Counselor (Current Employee)
Waterbury, CT

I have been working at Post University full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people, stepping stone into work in higher ed, some… Cons: salary, sales-like environment instead of education, limited levels of management… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to keep the focus on the students, and we'll… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Post University.

Worked for Post University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Post University reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Post University employees.