Postmates
postmates.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

An amazing group of people on a mission to change the world...at least a little bit!

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsElectric atmosphere.
The people are amazing!
The benefits are great!
The work is challenging and keeps you interested.

ConsThere is nothing bad about working for this company. In the time I have been here I have always looked forward to coming to work. I have never had a job I could say that about.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! Your focus and drive towards meeting goals keeps everyone motivated. The company culture is fantastic and should be kept on the same trajectory.

Had Potential

Courier (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Postmates as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Flexible Schedule. If you're commission you're not obligated to accept any… Cons: This start up started well enough but right when it really blew up and became popular in the city they decided to change hourly shifts… Advice to Senior Management: Start a finance department. Get serious about courier salaries. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Underappreciated

Courier (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Postmates part-time for less than a year

Pros: As a courier, you spend the vast majority of your time outside of the office and on your own. They are lenient about scheduling… Cons: The employees who work in the office have a major superiority complex regarding how they treat the couriers. This is both at emotional and functional… Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in older and smarter dispatchers. Don't offer free deliveries to employees. Stick to your word of paying couriers on time. Call in orders… More
There are newer reviews on Postmates.

Worked for Postmates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Postmates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Postmates CEO Bastian Lehmann, Sam Street & Sean Plaice. All reviews posted anonymously by Postmates employees.