Potashcorp

Treat Your People Better

Finance (Former Employee)
Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

I worked at Potashcorp full-time for more than 3 years

ProsStrong Business Model, good compensation and dynamic CEO.

ConsHead of finance pays much too much attention on certain female employees. Which makes finance in saskatoon a difficult and uncomfortable environment to work in. There are several finance executives that are in positions they are not capable of handling- relying far too much on consultants on matters that should be dealth with inhouse. In General middle (finance)management is good, but the heads of finance are obsolete, tired and lack management/leadership training.

Advice to Senior ManagementNew leadership in finance and an overhaul of individuals (in finance) that have been with the organization far past their expiry. Send all the heads of various finance departments to management/leadership and ethics training!

Great Company - Just no Job Security

Chemical Operator (Former Employee)
Aurora, NC

I worked at Potashcorp full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Pays well, trains well, offers great opportunity to advance and… Cons: After watching many rounds of lay offs, I became laid off myself. Being a very dedicated worker that almost never had a call in… Advice to Senior Management: job security is important. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Just wish I could be treated fairly at Potash.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Potashcorp full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great pay and benefits (401k and pension). Cons: U.S. employees, especially in Northbrook have very limited opportunities for advancement. The company is behind the times with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Potashcorp.

Worked for Potashcorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Potashcorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Potashcorp CEO Bill Doyle. All reviews posted anonymously by Potashcorp employees.