There are newer employer reviews for Potpourri Group

Review

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Whitinsville, MA
Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Whitinsville, MA

I have been working at Potpourri Group

Pros

Easy work, pretty friendly people, flexible time off is allowed if you need it, easy to get to location (for me anyways)

Cons

repetitive work, boring, the hours are not the most desirable, the pay is borderline atrocious and not much better than minimum wage

Advice to Management

I dont know if I would offer any feedback to leadership. You know when you start what you're getting. Its a warehouse job, its not their fault its not thrilling.

reviews filtered by

Good place for a starting help desk position, and to gain experience as you continue getting your degrees in school.

Current Employee - IT Help Desk in North Billerica, MA
    Current Employee - IT Help Desk in North Billerica, MA

I have been working at Potpourri Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pretty quiet place not a lot of noise going on, no one breaths down your neck, you get projects and most of them you can work on at your own pace, you're encouraged to learn more and be more independent, it's a great place to gain lots of experience, very relaxed and friendly place overall.

Cons

The pay for a starting positions can be a little on the low end, may have to wait longer until a desired positions open up.

Advice to Management

You have a great thing going on right now, keep doing what you're doing and it will get far really far.

2. You are just a number,and are easily replaced its as simple as that!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Portland, ME
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Portland, ME

I have been working at Potpourri Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Unfortunately, with Potpourri Group after being there for almost a year I have not one positive thing to say about this company.

Cons

Was hired under false pretenses. Was given promotions and then had them taken away because I had issues with the training that I didn't receive. I was promoted to a new position and was placed there without one day of training. When I expressed concern with this. Was told that after 90 days I would be made a full time permenant employee. That didn't happen to 5 months later. Everyone is cut throat,because no one has any accountability. The only ones to take the wrath of management are the phone reps. Team leaders refuse to take calls that have beyond escalated. When you ask for further help or instruction you are penalized for this,and u definitely are not given the help you need or requested. There is no follow thru on any managements part. You are forced to offer each customer an upsell that is a complete scam at best,and regardless of the situation if it is not offered you are threatened with your job. This is a predatory company,that uses fear tactics as a motivator. If you are looking for a good solid company with morals or standards this is not it!

Advice to Management

This is pointless to fill out because upper management cares about upper management and that is where the caring ends.

There are newer employer reviews for Potpourri Group