Power Home Remodeling Group

Power Home Remodeling has changed my life

Current Employee - Account Executive in Greenbelt, MD
Current Employee - Account Executive in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

I started working here after a horrible job. It truly takes a bad job to appreciate a good one. If you've never had a bad job, the grass is always going to look greener on the other side. In any other job you could be sitting next to a person with the same job title as you, and you can work harder than them but at the end of the day you will still get paid the same. At power its different. At this company you get paid on your performance. If you work hard and show results you get paid more. If you don't, then you wont' make as much money. That's how commission jobs work. The culture is amazing, the management is down to earth and the promotions the company throws at its employees are simply out of this world amazing. I started working at power when i was 23 in March of 2010. A few months later, i was financially independent, bought a brand new car and had more money that i knew what to do with. I had to call my dad and ask him how do you start saving for retirement.

Cons

The only downside of this job, would be the driving. it personally does not bother me, but i have heard some people complain about it. If your successful, and your earning good commissions you'll drive everywhere. However if your not doing good its very easy to become negative and usually it starts with "I hate driving". The funny thing is, your driving to appointments where you can make money.

I don't have any advice to them. The great thing about this company is when there are problems, or the employees aren't happy, the management immediately changes things to accommodate the employees. They try very hard to keep us happy and motivated. I love that when we give them feedback you actually get to see them apply it and truly use it!!!.

345 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

Nothing but positive energy & pushing to be your best from coworkers & management

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cranford, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cranford, NJ

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

Its a great place to have a career. They only promote from within so everybody has an equal chance to move up. If you give 100% there is excellent earning potential. You are given all the tools & support needed to succeed so all you have to bring is a good work ethic. Power always has promotions going on like iPads, trips, tv's & sports tickets. It's a fast growing company with many different opportunities for career advancement.

Cons

The hours are tough sometimes. Appointments can run late & your on call all day but on average you only work anywhere from 2hrs & up a day

Just keep doing what you guys are doing, I am proud to say that I'm part of the Power family!

Working at Power, you can take control of your career.

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

- supportive management
    - organic growth, promotions come internally
    - benefits, 401K plan
    - tremendous company culture and work environment
    - solid entry level compensation

Cons

- prepare to work hard - promotions come to those who deserve it and earn the respect of their peers

- continue to focus on the employee experience
    - increase paid time off
    - arrange for more employee trips to national HQ

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group