Power Home Remodeling Group

www.workatpower.com
There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

It has been a growing experience not only as a professional but as a person as well.

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Greenbelt, MD
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

The atmosphere alone makes it a very exciting place to work. The people you get to spend your time with are all the same age with the same visions in life to be more than who they are today. Its not just a locations where employees meet its a place where relationship are formed and friendships are established. Power has been a great place to get my career as well as my life started and I am completely satisfied. The financial stability is a huge pro that power provides but it is also how they treat there employees.

Cons

The hours can be overwhelming at times, however mainly because it comes with responsibility. At times you do have to give up some weekends and provide some extra time for the better of the company, but with any job it comes with the territory when you want more things out of it.

The plan behind this organization is amazing its rare to find a company that thinks about its employees first. Working here has been amazing for me and i enjoy every minute if it.

361 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

Love going to work everyday

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

Love the family atmosphere. The management has your back. Super fun people to work with. Great income opportunity in multiple departments. It's not the same boring routine everyday. The thing that I probably love he most is at you're enhancing people's lives everyday that you go to work.

Cons

This is the best remodelers on the planet. They expect a lot from their employees. If you want to be challenged(you will be rewarded for it) great place. If you're lazy not the best place for you.

Great personal and career experience

Current Employee - Field Marketer in Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Field Marketer in Melville, NY

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

Office culture is the best I have seen. The opportunities for growth are unbeatable. The money making potential is incredibly motivating. You get what you put in immediately.

Cons

The job requires occasional weekends and holidays. Requires a strong mental attitude and competitive mindset to be the best you can be.

It is important for management to continue to provide an open forum for employees and to continue to have a willingness to adapt to new conditions.

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group