Power Home Remodeling Group is an excellent place of employment for anyone looking to jumpstart their career.

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

The earning potential is incredible as a sales representative. There are also great opportunities for advancement within the company being that they only promote from within. Support and training from the Regional VPs are both key to the enjoyment and satisfaction of working for Power. Incentives and benefits are also great perks that come with the job.

Cons

The biggest challenge that one faces at Power is that the hours are not structured as a sales representative. It is more or less an "on-call" position. For those looking to advance in their career and are willing to put in the hours, the reward is great. Even though this is a challenge, management is extremely understanding and supportive of those with families and tries its best to make it an enjoyable place to work.

In referring to the "con" that I mentioned earlier, if there was some way to structure the appointment times to specific hours (meaning 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 6pm), it would make it much easier to coordinate plans outside of work.

Other Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

An absolute cornerstone of my life that has granted me much freedom as a young adult in a period of economic uncertainty

Current Employee - Field Marketing Manager  in  Greenbelt, MD
    Current Employee - Field Marketing Manager in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

Job security and earning potential are two great reasons to work at PHRG along with a great team building atmosphere.

Cons

If you are to have relocated for the company, there is limited opportunity. While earning potential is unlimited, there should be added perks for tenured marketers similar to what they do for our sales representatives. Time off doesn't help marketers, but there should be tiers of earning after career accomplishments.

Keep it up! Clearly this is one of the best companies to work for in the whole country. Continue to go aggressively and listen to your employees, which you already have done a great job in both.

The best decision I ever made coming to work here

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

I truly love the teamwork displayed by everyone and the advancement opportunities can't be beat. This is not just a job it's a career

Cons

The hours can be long and demanding. This job is not for those wanting to be on the sidelines this is for go getters

Management should take the time to meet more with individuals perhaps twice a year

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group.

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!