Power Home Remodeling Group

www.workatpower.com
  www.workatpower.com
There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

My time at Power Home Remodeling group thus far has been filled with great experiences!

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

The culture is amazing- you end up becoming good friends with everyone in your office.

The support from management is unlike anything I have ever seen at a company, always supporting growth personally and professionally.

The company truly appreciates their employees- dream christmas parties (last year they took us on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas all inclusive!!) Among other prize promotions, and office get togethers.

They encourage you to be your best 100% of the time- and because of the amazing management/senior management, you want to.

Cons

Sometimes it gets hard to balance work life and home life. But the company invites spouses/significant others to most of the events so that they also feel appreciated.

Keep doing what your doing- it works!!

344 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

Working for Power HRG has been a wonderful experience

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

Power HRG is a great company!! The "corporate culture" they have created works. It is refreshing to wake up everyday excited about work and ready to take on new challenges. And I can't forget about the awesome holiday party on a cruise to the Bahamas and this year its Riviera Maya!!!! The VP's are easily accessible for employees ask for assistance, voice concerns or gain feedback. It is not uncommon for a "job well done" to be recognized and shared through a departmental email. As we begin to expand across the US this will lead to endless possibilities for career advancement. Its a great feeling to know that with hard and dedication I can build a career for myself with such an amazing company.

Cons

The one con that I had is actually being improved with the launch of a new initiative. At times I would feel as if we were on our own little island because we were rarely able to enjoy the same perks that others employees did that the corporate location being that I work in a regional office. With the rollout of the Ambassador program all territories are encouraged to plan events to help foster better working relationships between peers as well as management.

You are in a managerial role for a reason, so continue to lead by example and set the tone for excellence.

I couldn't ask for a better company to work for.

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

I work with a great group of people who go above and beyond what is required of them. There is always someone there when you need help and the company itself is a great support system.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to separate my work like from my personal life. I find that it is hard to leave work at work at the end of the day.

I do not really have any advice. I am extremely satisfied with my job at Power Home Remodeling Group. I feel there is great opportunity for advancement.

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group