Awesome place to work

Current Employee - Office Manager in Greenbelt, MD
Current Employee - Office Manager in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

Power fosters an amazing corporate culture. There is a lot of young energy and entrepreneurial spirit, and everyone is encouraged to work hard and play hard. It really is a fun place to be and I look forward to going to work. Every day is something a little different which keeps my job satisfying, and my coworkers are fantastic.

Cons

There can sometimes be a breakdown in communication between headquarters and the satellite offices, although they are working to improve that. It can be difficult to get things that we need from HQ as well, which seems to be due to out of sight, out of mind.

Advice to Management

It might be useful for upper management to visit the satellite locations more often. It would help make all of the satellite employees feel more attended to by HQ, like they are really a part of the company as a whole.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great working enviornment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

Your co workers are very motivating and helpful. Managers are always a phone call away if you have any problems or concerns.

Cons

Going door to door is always a difficult job. Approaching customers in retail locations and asking them to schedule an estimate for a roof when they are there to buy a loaf of bread is going to be tough.

Advice to Management

The bulk of our bonuses come from when customers actually go through with the estimate. We should be paid per appointment.

2. Working here has made me better in most things in life.

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

The Winning Culture Mutual respect between all departments The job security due to immense growth and future plans

Cons

We work based on hours when homeowners are home so the hours can get a little long sometimes.

Advice to Management

Keep up the desire to be #1. Keep showing the employees that you care about them.