There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Of my entire professional career, Power has by far been my best experience.

Current Employee - Inbound Call Center in Chester, PA
Current Employee - Inbound Call Center in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

One of the Company's mission statements is to provide the homeowner with the best product on the market with integrity, always putting the homeowner's needs first. This is not only true for them professionally, but also in their employee relationships. From the first moment you start your career at Power you become part of the Company family. They train you, find the best career slot for you and nurture you to become the best you can be. They expect the best from you but also give back their best. Training and counseling is always available upon request and the Company's "open door" policy is available for employee concerns. They develop employee-management relationships through Company-sponsored activities; bowling, after-hours get-togethers, even cruises! Encouragement through departmental contests, personal and team bonuses and a variety of games make it a fun environment and very lucrative! Advancement is always encouraged by promoting from within the Company. You need determination to succeed, ability to use the training available, and the dependability and character to give your best; but the "sky's the limit"at Power!

Cons

The location of the Chester branch does not afford many meal-time options. There is one cafe in the building with limited hours and local eateries are minimal.

Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Crap with sprinkles on it

Former Employee - Field Marketer in Melville, NY
    Former Employee - Field Marketer in Melville, NY

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay is good 1000 every 2 weeks after taxes its like 775 And co workers can be cool You get decent training

Cons

The hours, prepare to give away your social life to this job you get to the office at 10 and have meeting till 12 then go door to door asking people to get a "free estimate" untill 8 or 9 at night then you go back to the office and have to bullcrap around with the vp for another hour The selfishness of the managers they dont care how many appointments are set in their van as long as every one sets 1 they still get their bonus Its is hard to bonus it all comes down to the sales person to do a good job so you can bonus You work in the rain Extreme heat or snow. If your haveing a good week you may hear a good job if you are doing bad you will deff hear about it They lie to you in the interview they dont tell you its door to door job with long hours

Advice to Management

Stop being friends with the employees and acctually be a manager, stop giving special treatment to the butt kissers

By far, best culture of any company you will find today

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people here really want to be here and really care about the success of the company. Departments work together, share the workload, and keep constant communication. The mentality is to work hard but enjoy being here, and we do. It is refreshing to find a private company that cares about their employees. The positive atmosphere and employee incentives through outside activities increases morale. It's amazing to find management that cares so much about each person. I am continually impressed with my experience here, and I am very grateful to be working at such a successful, fun, growing company.

Cons

There aren't any cons to working here.

Advice to Management

Thanks for caring and keeping us motivated through all that you do!