There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Of my entire professional career, Power has by far been my best experience.

Current Employee - Inbound Call Center in Chester, PA
Current Employee - Inbound Call Center in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

One of the Company's mission statements is to provide the homeowner with the best product on the market with integrity, always putting the homeowner's needs first. This is not only true for them professionally, but also in their employee relationships. From the first moment you start your career at Power you become part of the Company family. They train you, find the best career slot for you and nurture you to become the best you can be. They expect the best from you but also give back their best. Training and counseling is always available upon request and the Company's "open door" policy is available for employee concerns. They develop employee-management relationships through Company-sponsored activities; bowling, after-hours get-togethers, even cruises! Encouragement through departmental contests, personal and team bonuses and a variety of games make it a fun environment and very lucrative! Advancement is always encouraged by promoting from within the Company. You need determination to succeed, ability to use the training available, and the dependability and character to give your best; but the "sky's the limit"at Power!

Cons

The location of the Chester branch does not afford many meal-time options. There is one cafe in the building with limited hours and local eateries are minimal.

334 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

By far, best culture of any company you will find today

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people here really want to be here and really care about the success of the company. Departments work together, share the workload, and keep constant communication. The mentality is to work hard but enjoy being here, and we do. It is refreshing to find a private company that cares about their employees. The positive atmosphere and employee incentives through outside activities increases morale. It's amazing to find management that cares so much about each person. I am continually impressed with my experience here, and I am very grateful to be working at such a successful, fun, growing company.

Cons

There aren't any cons to working here.

Thanks for caring and keeping us motivated through all that you do!

The best place to work for!

Current Employee - Marketeer
    Current Employee - Marketeer

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The work environment is unlike any other work place. From the guys I work with, to the management staff. Everyone is here for the same reasons, and we all act like more of a family than anything else.

Cons

The hours that we work, and working almost every holiday.

More free tickets to sporting events

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group