There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

It is a great culture and environment in which I make amazing money

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant/Sales Representative in Long Island City, NY

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Power treats its employees like they are irreplaceable. Great benefits, amazing income, company paid trips, events, open bars. Life insurance, 401k. I transferred from marketing into sales and have plenty of more room for advancement

Cons

work late some nights on occassion

keep improving nitro!

reviews filtered by

Power completely changed my career path!

Current Employee - Scheduling Department in Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Scheduling Department in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Enjoying going to work is something everyone wants and its just that here at power. Its an amazing group of people that work here which really makes working here enjoyable.Power makes it very easy to earn extra money( Bonus), by simply doing your job correctly. There is so much room for growth with this company and I am so proud to be apart of it!

Cons

I hate when the bathroom runs out of soap and paper towels, and I cant find the maintenance lady!!!

Keep doing what your doing ! You guys are great!

Hard work, numbers game

Current Employee - Field Marketer in Marlborough, MA
    Current Employee - Field Marketer in Marlborough, MA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great culture. Tremendous experience for personal interaction. If you do your job well enough, the bonuses will come and you will be recognized for it. If you aren't doing well, base pay is still decent and management is there to help train you.

Cons

Management was not up-front about some information in the interview. Specifically the hours. I find myself working longer hours than the 11-7 that was initially presented.

Be more up-front in the interview.

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group