Power Home Remodeling Group

www.workatpower.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

It is a great culture and environment in which I make amazing money

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant/Sales Representative in Long Island City, NY

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Power treats its employees like they are irreplaceable. Great benefits, amazing income, company paid trips, events, open bars. Life insurance, 401k. I transferred from marketing into sales and have plenty of more room for advancement

Cons

work late some nights on occassion

keep improving nitro!

385 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

Power completely changed my career path!

Current Employee - Scheduling Department in Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Scheduling Department in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Enjoying going to work is something everyone wants and its just that here at power. Its an amazing group of people that work here which really makes working here enjoyable.Power makes it very easy to earn extra money( Bonus), by simply doing your job correctly. There is so much room for growth with this company and I am so proud to be apart of it!

Cons

I hate when the bathroom runs out of soap and paper towels, and I cant find the maintenance lady!!!

Keep doing what your doing ! You guys are great!

Stressful and long hours

Former Employee - Marketer in Marlborough, MA
    Former Employee - Marketer in Marlborough, MA

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good culture, everyone you work with is laid back and its easy to make friends in office.

Cons

Long hours are not stated in interview, they say its 11 to 7 but in reality its 10 to 8 and more with driving times. The job itself is super stressful which is underestimated in interview, going around pitching and bothering people to coerce them into taking an estimate, also you are not being truthful to people by telling them its a short easy process but in reality it takes three or more hours with a salesman hardselling the product. Its all just a long script that they get as many recent college grads to sell. If you want to spend four years in college getting a good degree to become a door to door salesman or walk around a bjs in an apron then power is for you. If not go find a real job. The pay also kinda sucks when you take in how many hours you work and how stressful it is, especially after taxes.

Be more transparent to employees and customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group