There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

If you want real opportunity for growth and income, PHRG is it

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cranford, NJ
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cranford, NJ

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I started off at PHRG in the marketing department skeptical of the opportunity. As someone who has a degree in another field, this job was more of a filler until I got a position in the field "I wanted to be in." I quickly learned that this was no gimmick. Power was going to reward you for all the hard work and dedication. The marketing position can be challenging, but with hard work and dedication I was promoted to Marketing Manager. Income opportunity increased even more. To cap off the year and show their appreciation, PHRG had a holiday party. It was a 4-day royal caribbean cruise!

After having done Marketing for almost a year it was time for a new adventure. I spoke with the Regional VP for marketing and expressed interest in a promotion to sales. We talked it out in order to make sure I was prepared to make the switch and within a month I did receive this promotion. Again the income opportunity increased significantly. The sales position is one I never thought I could be successful in when I started at power, I didn't know if I had "it" in me. Again I hadn't gone to school for this sort of position. The best part is, it didn't matter. Power provides you with top of the line training that would never be found elsewhere. The Sales VP is tireless in his efforts to making sure you have all the tools to succeed BEFORE "throwing you to the wolves'" as they say. Power has put such a system in place that if you just follow it, you'll have success immediately. Now there's no illusions here, you will have to work extremely hard here. You're not going to be handed things simply because your "here" but what company would do that anyway? If you put in the effort you will get paid. If you work harder, you'll earn more income. If you work harder than the guy net to you, you'll earn more than him. After about 6 months I earned more responsibility within the office and started getting prepped by the Sales VP for another promotion. Again more work, however more income. They won't just throw you into a position you can't handle. After a few months of hard work and leadership training I was again promoted into management in the sales department. The opportunity at Power is truly extraordinary. What's great is I don't have to look for jobs in the field "I really want." I've already found this job and I'm earning more money every year than I ever would have with my original degree. They sky is the limit with Power. The hungrier you are for success the more you'll have and the more opportunity you have. Power does not care what your background is or what you look like, they judge you based off effort and results, both of which are in your control.

Cons

If youre expecting to earn over 100k and put in a 25k/year effort, its not going to get what you want. You'll be given opportunity based on the amount of hard work you put in.

Continue to show your employees appreciation as you've done in the past.

343 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

Working at Power is not just a job, it's a career!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Greenbelt, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working at Power provides a multitude of flexibility in many aspects of life. From the schedule to the competitive pay, the sky is the limit on your potential. Of course, you will get back what you put into it, and hard work is never gone unnoticed. Also, everyone in management is very receptive to all ideas and will help you reach your goals moving forward with the company. The culture of the office is hands down in a league of its own, where a professional workplace is kept, but you genuinely love coming into the office because everyone is constantly rooting for everyone to be better.

Cons

While the training is very thorough and prepares you for each aspect of the job, there could be a bit more structure to the training overall, especially when it comes to learning more advanced products.

Keep doing what you're doing!

Unlike most sales positions, all oppurtunities and income are real as promised!!!

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Greenbelt, MD
    Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Greenbelt, MD

Pros

This is company provides a career not just a job. All promoting is done only from within and the company is growing at an astounding rate. The financial Oppurtunity is endless and the atmosphere makes you love where and who you work with.

Cons

The work schedule is a bit different than your average 9 to 5er. But no where else can you make thousands in a few hours of work.

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group