Best Company I Have Ever Worked For

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Chester, PA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working for the company for just over a year and some of the people I work with that I never met previously are my closest friends. The training is phenonemal and everyone wants you to succeed. There is a incredible culture in every department that I have seen in the company

Cons

I have had a few jobs since college and I can not see how anyone could complain about a single thing with this company

Keep doing what you are doing

Other Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Truly A Great Service

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Power is a company that is currently on the rise. For only being a 20 year old company that is still expanding, both internally and externally, the senior management has a well structured business model. The compensation has endless possibilities, as well as upward growth within the company.

Cons

The hours are long and the job can be stressful, but the compensation makes up for it.

Be more transparent and don't throw money at every problem in the marketing department.

Power Home Remodeling Group

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Greenbelt, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Greenbelt, MD

Pros

The atmosphere is great, it is the perfect mixture of play and work. Everybody is in the office to help and wants you to successed while keeping it light and enjoyable. Great promotions and hard work does not go unnoticed.

Cons

The biggest con are the hours, the fact that its difficult to maintain any kind of routine can be a tough transition from a typical 9-5 job.

Management is great, they can be a little difficult to get ahold of at times(because of how busy they are) but you can tell they truely care about their employees and will do anything in their power to help them successed.

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group.

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!