Life with Power

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Stratford, CT
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Stratford, CT

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

A group of genuine people that care about each other and provide you with an incredible opportunity for advancement. There is a good balance in the work environment. It is exciting and relaxed at times, but also demanding and challenging. You decide your future within the company by the amount work you put in. The growth has been enormous so far and it's exciting to see how far it will go.

Cons

can expect some long hours once in a while

Continue to show appreciation to all employees

Other Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

An up-and-coming household name

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Atlanta, GA

Pros

- The training and mentorship is hands-on and continual. The support you receive allows you to focus on the job at hand and improve your skill set quickly.

- If you'd like to control your income and be paid based on your effort, the compensation plans offered by Power will definitely appeal to you.

- Significant opportunity for advancement. Those that invest themselves into the business will be rewarded - with the business growing as quick as it is, there is a need for people of strong character in positions of leadership. The opportunities will go to those who work hardest for it.

- Youthful, active culture. If your experience is anything like mine, you'll make friends quickly with your co-workers. Along with helping me professionally, I've been able to make strong personal friendships here that have enhanced the experience significantly.

- The company invests heavily in the work "experience". Management cares about the attitude and mindset of employees and the company does things regularly to differentiate Power from other jobs. Last year, we went on a company holiday cruise to the Caribbean, this year we're going to Mexico - and Power foots the bill!

Cons

- The schedule is demanding, but the rewards are significant. After all, nothing that is worthwhile in life is easily achievable.

Continue to invest heavily in the employee experience

Keep your ear to the ground and continue to take into account worthwhile feedback

Remodeling Consultant

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant  in  Stratford, CT
    Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Stratford, CT

Pros

Power Home Remodeling has given be an amazing opportunity and I am greatful for it each and every day. Power gives it employees a unimaginable about of support to ensure sucess. The company allows for an uncapped amout of growth with in the business with an unlimited about of earning potential. I cannot see myself working at another organization. Power gives its employees a reason to go to work, each person knows they are helping homeowners each and every day.

Cons

Currently no cons to the job

Keep doing what your doing, Power is doing some great things.

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group.

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!