Power Home Remodeling Group
www.workatpower.com Chester, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Growing with Power...

(Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsEighteen months ago, I had written a review about Power Home Remodeling Group describing how the company had changed my life. Today, I am happy to see the growth not only of the company but my role in it.

After working at Power for 2 years, I was promoted and given the opportunity to relocate to a new satellite office. Even though I’m not as close to our headquarters, the distance hasn’t changed how Power challenges me to be the best that I can be. I have learned many things from the move and the promotion, these life lessons that have made me a more confident and courageous person. Working at power is not work; it’s a journey of personal and professional growth. Above all else, We value human character and integrity. This is what nurtures and develops the skills and professionalism that make our employees thrive.

When I was promoted, the professional guidance and mentorship that I had always known became stronger. Because of this, I am able to give my support and professional guidance to those who look to me, making sure that there is always a support system for success.

After being with Power for three years I find that I have been given the chance to offer the same opportunity that was offered to me, to all of my peers. Creating a positive environment is always key, I strive to gain respect by giving respect, whether by helping the Remodeling Consultants find new was to succeed, or by simply being available to act as a life coach as best I can.

When I wake up in the morning, I can’t wait to come to office. I wouldn’t trade that feeling for anything in the world. Working for Power is and has been a wonderful journey. I love looking back and realizing how far the company and I have come. The funny thing is that it’s only been 3 years. I can’t wait to see what the next 30 have in store for us!

ConsBeing that this was one of my first jobs out of college, having a healthy work/life balance proved to be challenging. Once I developed the discipline to stick to a routine, things became much easier. Depending on the position, the hours can be demanding but the reward is very much worth it!

Power is the type of opportunity many companies talk about but don't offer

Vice President Sales (Current Employee)
    Melville, NY

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great earning potential with a uniquely "Power" culture Cons: not for the unmotivated or those not willing to fully… Advice to Senior Management: Keep helping people understand the direction that the business is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not bad for out of college

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
    Rosemont, IL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: people are cool, pay is not bad and employee incentives… Cons: hours are bad. 9am a few times a week until… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Power Home Remodeling Group.

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!

Power Home Remodeling Group – Why Work for Us?

Live a Life of Purpose What’s life like at Power? Inspiring. Passionate. Fun. Challenging. Life at Power is about more than your job: it's about the people you meet, the differences you make and the relationships your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Power Home Remodeling Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Power Home Remodeling Group CEO Corey Schiller . All reviews posted anonymously by Power Home Remodeling Group employees.