Growing with Power...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Eighteen months ago, I had written a review about Power Home Remodeling Group describing how the company had changed my life. Today, I am happy to see the growth not only of the company but my role in it.

After working at Power for 2 years, I was promoted and given the opportunity to relocate to a new satellite office. Even though I’m not as close to our headquarters, the distance hasn’t changed how Power challenges me to be the best that I can be. I have learned many things from the move and the promotion, these life lessons that have made me a more confident and courageous person. Working at power is not work; it’s a journey of personal and professional growth. Above all else, We value human character and integrity. This is what nurtures and develops the skills and professionalism that make our employees thrive.

When I was promoted, the professional guidance and mentorship that I had always known became stronger. Because of this, I am able to give my support and professional guidance to those who look to me, making sure that there is always a support system for success.

After being with Power for three years I find that I have been given the chance to offer the same opportunity that was offered to me, to all of my peers. Creating a positive environment is always key, I strive to gain respect by giving respect, whether by helping the Remodeling Consultants find new was to succeed, or by simply being available to act as a life coach as best I can.

When I wake up in the morning, I can’t wait to come to office. I wouldn’t trade that feeling for anything in the world. Working for Power is and has been a wonderful journey. I love looking back and realizing how far the company and I have come. The funny thing is that it’s only been 3 years. I can’t wait to see what the next 30 have in store for us!

Cons

Being that this was one of my first jobs out of college, having a healthy work/life balance proved to be challenging. Once I developed the discipline to stick to a routine, things became much easier. Depending on the position, the hours can be demanding but the reward is very much worth it!