There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

A Life Changing Experience

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Stratford, CT
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Stratford, CT

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have worked for the company for approximately 1 1/2 years and can truly say this is one of the best companies to work for. So far this is one of the best places I have ever worked.
What I like about working for Power is that you truly reap what you sow; this is a performance based company and at the end of the day you determine what you earn.
Nevertheless, what you must understand is that working there is more that just working hard, it's learning to believe and trust in the system that Power has established.
But most importantly is learning to trust in your leaders, who understand every bit of the struggles, trials, and tribulations you encounter, because they themselves have experienced it firsthand.
The environment is FUN, EXCITING, & constantly growing in a positive direction. It's more than a job, its an opportunity to discover yourself as a individual; its being part of a brotherhood, but most importantly its a career. Which includes excellent pay, countless opportunities and numerous benefits.
Working for Power is different, it almost seems like working for the company is like never working a day in your life from the training to the actual job.

Cons

There isn't much I could say I would change about the company besides the long hours. Power is not a 9:00am to 5:00pm job. The hours were clearly explained during the interview process. Working such long hours in itself is one of the many lessons you learn at Power Home Remodeling Group, and every great accomplishment requires some extra effort and going the extra mile.
But, besides that, the company is definitely headed in the right direction.

Keep making sure that the work environment remains productive and exciting.

339 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

just like I said everyone...

Former Employee - Door to Door Marketer in Melville, NY
    Former Employee - Door to Door Marketer in Melville, NY

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Hate to waste anymore time on this but just proving my point take a look at that review from the Atlanta, GA employee. Saying "you will be sold on the interview but..." and saying "opportunity is great the top title u can be in SBS is an Elite Pinnacle Senior District Manager lmaooo talk about an ego booster * for recent college grads". This is such an obvious direct response to the interview review stating that they sell you on the job and it is NOT a good job for a college grad. The guy (they only hire guys so reasonable assumption) who wrote that was spot on! So point proven these are all fake review written internally to adjust the real 1-2 star accurate reviews of the company. Use your heads people walk the other way and let people who's last option this is go knock in doors and invade homes under false pretenses. Thanks for being obvious and proving my point mister van driver! And just watch how many other 5 stars come after this one with same message "get what you put in" "takes awhile to earn the big bucks" all red flags in any company that starts their pitch with that find a company who treats you right front he start***

Cons

where would anyone start... honestly...

God bless wish it was my idea!

IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE LYING AND MISLEADING PEOPLE EVERY DAY THIS IS THE POSITION FOR YOU!!!

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Greenbelt, MD
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Greenbelt, MD

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Free trip to mexico! Only reason they do is because the job sucks so bad they try and make you happy somehow. By the way you still have to pay all your travel expenses to get there. Thats about it.

Cons

Lets make you work 12 hr days plus saturdays and lie to people so company can make a buck. Tell you its salary plus commission at interview but is a 100% commission. Train you to mislead and lie to potential customers and force them to buy on first visit. Very manipulative. STAY AWAY unless you are completely desperate. If you like lying to people and misleading people face to face daily this is the job for you.

Stop Lying to your workers and potential customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group