There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Great company and really delivers what was promised!

Current Employee - Sales Consultant  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Unlimited earning potential and a second to none culture around the office is what makes Power different from any other company that I have worked for! The support system is great and everybody in the office is willing to take time out if their to help those people that need guidance.

Cons

Work life balance is a challenge at first but once you get used to the different hours it becomes very easy! The company is very open with giving time off if needed. Also, the beginning training is very difficult and rigorous, but is worth the time and hard work that was put in!

323 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

Awesome, the best job I could ever imagine

Current Employee - Marketer  in  Marlborough, MA
    Current Employee - Marketer in Marlborough, MA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The money from bonuses is unlimited. The hours are pretty reasonable. The company culture is perfect for anyone 22-27. If you are just graduating from college, this company will feel like a perfect professional extension into the real world.

Cons

If you want to do well and make a ton of money, you may need to work a lot of hours.

Don't change a thing. See you in Cancun

You'll never work for another company quite like Power...one in a million.

Current Employee - Scheduling Agent  in  Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Scheduling Agent in Chester, PA

Pros

Everyone is on a first name basis..from founder of the company, all the way down to the 50-year coworker in your department. It gives a sense like we are all on the same level, all have the same goal, and everyone is like a family.

Cons

There aren't any vending machines on the company floors, you have to go to the cafeteria for snacks and beverages.

We do so well with ALSF, let's do more charity work for other organizations.

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!