There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

I am convinced they write 90% of the reviews on there.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Greenbelt, MD
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

laid back environment and you dont have to do much during the day until you have a lead

Cons

Its unfortunate that they do not tell the truth online here. I worked there for a while as I did not have another job. I worked as a sales rep so I went to peoples homes that were told we where there just to give them a quick estimate however I would spend about 3 hours on average trying to get through my presentation and then getting them to buy on the spot. This is a one call close business. yes sometimes I would be kicked out of peoples homes and other times they where to nice to ask me to leave but you could tell they wanted me to leave. Power speat the first 2 weeks that I worked there training us on how to overcome the issues that homeowners were lied to about the extent on what they where getting into. If you work in the marketing department ( which can be called a million different job names but all the jobs are the same) all you do in go door to door trying to set appointments for sales guys like me. Whatever they tell you. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE JOB IT. nothing more and nothing less.

Advice to Management

I have been told by management that this is not a home improvement company but a "marketing company" that just happens to sell windows, siding, roofs, etc.... Each person needs ti figure out if that is where they want to work but I think you need to be more honest about that.

Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Not the easiest job but will teach you about yourself and what you are made of.

Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Chester, PA
    Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Chester, PA

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

With Corey and Asher leading the way the sky is the limit. They are as brilliant as they are as dedicated to the company and the employees. If you work hard and smart you will be noticed. The culture is fantastic and it feels like a "family environment."

Cons

Long hours, upward mobility will be realized but is limited. "Marketing" will be grassroots. If you are afraid to earn your paycheck you aren't ready for this role. There will be rejection but learning how to deal with that will prepare you for life.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. A place I call home.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The leaders of the company are intelligent, approachable, motivational and have a clear vision for the future. The company continues to grow and thrive. The people that I work with are incredible and I love coming to work everyday. The growth potential is endless for those who work hard and put in the required dedication and passion for their work. The company is employee focused and they make every effort to reward their employees for their hard work, including a holiday trip to Mexico.

Cons

For those who do not want to work hard, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Continue on the path with transparency, growth and maintaining a great culture for employees.