Power Home Remodeling Group

www.workatpower.com
  www.workatpower.com
There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

I am convinced they write 90% of the reviews on there.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Greenbelt, MD
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

laid back environment and you dont have to do much during the day until you have a lead

Cons

Its unfortunate that they do not tell the truth online here. I worked there for a while as I did not have another job. I worked as a sales rep so I went to peoples homes that were told we where there just to give them a quick estimate however I would spend about 3 hours on average trying to get through my presentation and then getting them to buy on the spot. This is a one call close business. yes sometimes I would be kicked out of peoples homes and other times they where to nice to ask me to leave but you could tell they wanted me to leave. Power speat the first 2 weeks that I worked there training us on how to overcome the issues that homeowners were lied to about the extent on what they where getting into. If you work in the marketing department ( which can be called a million different job names but all the jobs are the same) all you do in go door to door trying to set appointments for sales guys like me.

Whatever they tell you. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE JOB IT. nothing more and nothing less.

I have been told by management that this is not a home improvement company but a "marketing company" that just happens to sell windows, siding, roofs, etc.... Each person needs ti figure out if that is where they want to work but I think you need to be more honest about that.

345 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

Draw you in with promises of large sums of money, will show you what the top 5% of the company makes to make you believe

Current Employee - Field Marketer
    Current Employee - Field Marketer

Pros

Fun Environment
    Great people
    all expense paid Trip to Mexico in december, just have to buy a flight

Cons

your told you work 10-7, in reality most of the summer its 10-830 and have been back to the office as late as 930.
    Going door to door bothering people who want nothing to do with you often times after its pitch black outside
    often going to same territory that may have been hit within a few weeks

be more upfront in the interview. Find a more efficient way to manage territories

opportunity to make your own salary

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

coworkers, and the ability to make a lot of money

Cons

not knowing when your appointments will be.

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group