There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

This company allowed me to grow through the ranks and find something within myself that i did not even know was there

Former Employee - Sales Representative and Outbound Marketer in Iselin, NJ
Former Employee - Sales Representative and Outbound Marketer in Iselin, NJ

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company and career opportunity will test you, it will teach you and set a foundation for those who are looking for upward mobility. If you buy in, stay disciplined and put in the hours with the will to succeed they will be behind you every step of the way to achieve your goal and create that financial freedom that so many of us desire. Not to mention a culture that is the closest thing to a fraternity that you can ask for in the work force. Along with performance incentives almost monthly with prizes as low as a iphone, ipad, or xbox all the way to a trip to Europe. Oh yea and once a year they do a all inclusive trip to a five star resort to Cancun, Mexico which Snoop Dawg attended last year.

Cons

Schedule can seem overwhelming but the juice is always worth the squeeze

334 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

Dont read into the reviews on here, they have a team of ppl that sit here and write reviews for them.

Current Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The pay is almost decent.

Cons

Terrible company. They treat their employees like disposable trash. They tell you that you can advance and grow in the company, but the fact is no matter how great you're doing they will not move you up. They call it marketing but really its just door to door ( that's not marketing btw). They tell you all this money you can make but in retrospect they are constantly changing how the pay structure works. They do mass firings about every 3 months(20-40 ppl). O yes and the worst of all when you apply to for other jobs employers see this and scoff at it. One last thing the CEO Corey something else, He actually talks trash to his employees in front of a whole crowd so everyone can here him.

I cant give any advice here there's to many

Marketing

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group

Pros

Pay is decent and your coworkers are great.

Cons

Job is essentially door knocking and cold interactions. You need a thick skin to work this job and be successful.

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group